Thermal Management of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
(PresseBox) (Berlin, )What is the best way to optimize the efficiency of EV and HEV batteries? Which are the most important factors in intelligent Thermal Management? Listen to first-hand reports by leading industry experts at IQPC’s 2nd International Conference Thermal Management for EV/HEV, 27 – 29 June 2012 in Darmstadt.
Vehicle range and battery capacity of EV and HEV vehicles still need to increase immensely to represent a realistic alternative to traditional combustion engine driven vehicles. This can be made possible through advanced climate control and intelligent battery Thermal Management. Leading OEMs will present their findings at this conference – presentations will center round following topics:
• Integrated Thermal Management, control systems and simulation tools
• Intelligent Heating Technologies, e.g. decentralized heating
• Battery Thermal Management, e.g. different cooling solutions
• Thermoelectric Potentials
A perfect interplay between the drivetrain (battery) and the cabin heating system are considered an important factor in intelligent Thermal Management. Conference participants will get a chance to intensify their knowledge in our four interactive workshops on Friday, 29 June:
• Thermoelectric potentials for thermal management
• Intelligent battery Thermal Management
• Efficiency in climate control and heating
• Design of high-performance heat storage devices for automotive applications
Experts from companies such as Daimler, Audi Electronics, Behr, Fraunhofer and many more will share their insight in to the most recent developments.
For more information and relevant downloads, go to