(PresseBox) (Berlin, )Toxic emissions need to be measured by on-board diagnostic systems in order to meet legal requirements. IQPC’s 4th Advanced Automotive Diagnostic Systems 2012 aims at bringing international experts together to discuss legislation and regulations for the automotive diagnostic industry.
The conference brings together two aspects of diagnosis: Fault detection and measuring of toxic emissions. No less than 9 OEMs from 6 different countries will be onsite! Presentations by our expert speakers will concentrate on following topics:
• Meet Euro 6/VI and CARB requirements
• OBD for emission control
• Diagnosis and functional safety management
• Practical experience with ODX/OTX
• Model-based diagnostic systems
• Remote diagnosis: TeleService as a possible solution
Chaired by Prof. Rolf Isermann, Head of Automatic Control at Darmstadt University of Technology, representatives from major market players such as Ford Motor Company (USA), Daimler AG (Germany), Volvo (Sweden), Seat (Spain), PSA Peugeot Citroën (France), Ferrari (Italy), Brace Automotive (Netherlands) and many more will be onsite to engage in discussions and solution finding of the above challenges.
In addition, conference participants may attend three interactive workshops on July 4, 2012
on following topics:
• Fault detection and diagnosis methods
• Solutions for Euro 6/VI compliance
• Advances in after sales diagnosis
For detailed information and relevant downloads, such as interviews with our expert speakers, go to