National Instruments stellt 3D-Bildverarbeitung in NI LabVIEW für nahtlose Hard- und Softwareintegration vor
(PresseBox) (München, )News Highlights
- From vision-guided motion control to high-precision imaging, NI LabVIEW system design software makes 3-D vision accessible to engineers through seamless integration of hardware and software tools for 3-D in one graphical development environment.
- With NI Vision Development Module 2012, engineers can reduce overall costs, increase system flexibility and improve performance when designing systems for robotics, inspection and surveillance applications.
National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) announces 3-D vision capabilities in LabVIEW with the new NI Vision Development Module 2012. Engineers can develop a 3-D stereo vision system using any two cameras and can perform advanced inspection and control that uses depth information from 3-D vision technology. They can also use LabVIEW with third-party hardware and software tools for 3-D vision and combine 3-D images with other algorithms, such as pattern matching or object tracking, to profile stationary or moving objects.
- High-precision 3-D image acquisition using new stereo vision and calibration algorithms in the Vision Development Module
- Compatibility with third-party 3-D cameras, such as SICK Ranger cameras that use laser triangulation technology
- Seamless integration of additional 3-D processing and analysis libraries, such as the AQSENSE SAL3D library, in the same graphical programming environment