International Conference Wind Turbine Noise and Vibration Control
(PresseBox) (Berlin, )Key acoustic research is conducted at national labs, universities, and within the industry to better understand the phenomena of noise and vibration of wind turbines. Learn more about flow control concepts and blade noise mitigation technologies at IQPCs International Conference Wind Turbine Noise and Vibration Control, 22 - 24 October 2012, in Bremen, Germany. Meet and discuss with leading experts from research institutions and the industry how smart blades of the future must be designed to reduce noise and vibration.
How can the blade tip be essential in reducing noise of the wind turbine? Find out about the most recent technologies that make this possible – and hear other central topics of interest at our conference:
• Developments in integrated mainframe gearbox generator components to reduce noise
• Advanced methods of dealing with aerodynamic noise
• Designing and developing optimum drivetrain concepts to minimise mechanical noise
• Prediction of wind turbine noise and vibration
Meet representatives of companies like Siemens Wind Power, Vestas Wind Systems, GE Global Research Suzlon, SE Blades, Acciona Energía S.A., University of Stuttgart and many more.
Delegates have the chance to expand their discussions and share in-depth experience in four different interactive workshops:
• Innovative rotor blade design
• Dealing with wind turbine tower vibration
• Wind farm noise control
• Designing optimum drivetrain concepts