International Conference Experiences with ISO 26262
(PresseBox) (Berlin, )The challenges of the FDIS ISO 26262 affect the automotive industry massively. In 2012 ISO 26262 will be mandatory for manufacturers and suppliers. The prevention of electronic failures is the main challenge regarding electronic systems in the automotive industry. Come to our repeat event International Conference Experiences with ISO 26262, 13 - 15 November 2012 in Darmstadt to discuss the most recent developments.
After our successful event “Experiences with ISO 26262” sold out in March 2012, we repeat the event due to high demand this November! Explore key experiences from successful ISO 26262 and functional safety implementations:
• Learn how to combine processes in the development chain
• Discover which tools support standard compliance
• Explore how to identify roles and responsibilities for functional safety support
• Gain insight into opportunities and threats in braking
• Identify independencies and dependencies between audits and assessments
Meet leading experts from companies and institutions such as Daimler AG, Jaguar Land Rover, University Konstanz, Fraunhofer, Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.KG, Continental Automotive GmbH, Volvo Car Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH and many more.
Delegates may choose from four different intensive workshops to interactively discuss their experiences.