(PresseBox) (Berlin, )Lightweight materials and innovative closure systems for next generation automotive doors will be presented at this year’s International Congress Automotive Doors from 11-13 March 2013 in Wiesbaden. Meet top industry experts and researchers to discuss how lightweight design can achieved while not compromising safety nor comfort of passengers.
Following topics will be at the centre of attention at our annual congress:
• The right material mix for lightweight doors and the joining processes they require
• Efficient tools and processes for the production of steel, aluminium, magnesium or CFRP door parts
• Smart ways to integrate door components for reduced weight and space
• Challenges for intelligent access systems and their future potential
• New crash test designs and improved safety solutions
Conference participants are offered two interactive workshops where they can exchange information with experts on an eye-to-eye level.
Meet representatives from following companies: Adam Opel AG, Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG, ThyssenKrupp, Volvo Group Trucks Technology and many more.
For more details and the full program, please go to