Permanent Condition Monitoring for Wind Energy Plants
(PresseBox) (Rudolstadt, )Hardware, software, analysis and consulting - every Bachmann monitoring solution is backed by more than 15 years of monitoring experience. Currently, the company monitors more than 2,000 international wind energy plants which have placed their trust in the GL certified monitoring.
- monitors around 2,000 wind turbines onshore and offshore from more than 20 different manufacturers in the wind energy sector
- supplies Condition Monitoring systems for renewable energies, maritime applications, mechanical engineering and industry
- offers the comprehensive Condition Monitoring service (hardware, software, remote monitoring, reporting, maintenance, training), certified and from a single source
- has a world wide distribution and service network
- is the sole supplier worldwide for certified control-integrated Condition Monitoring systems with a comprehensive service network
In the certified remote monitoring centres, the measurement data of all systems monitored are analysed and compared with reference data. The wind park operators receive not only verified error messages, but also an assessment of the current operational relevance as well as recommended action. http://cms.bachmann.info/
Bachmann Monitoring will be attending the annual conference of the European Wind Energy Association (EWEA) in Barcelona, trade fair booth 6C10, from 10 until 13 March 2014. The experts from Bachmann electronic GmbH and Bachmann Monitoring GmbH will be presenting innovative hardware and software solutions for the wind energy industry.
Contacts include Axel Ringhandt and Björn Naschwitz.