By mid-March 2014, Hanno Werk GmbH & Co. KG from Laatzen near Hannover moved the administration and the last production departments from Julius Fengler Strasse to the industrial estate on Hanno-Ring.
(PresseBox) (Laatzen, )The company founded in Hannover Hainholz in 1895 moved from Hannover to the then rural site in Gleidingen, today a part of Laatzen, near the Hannover Fairgrounds, in 1901. What formerly was a felt-making factory, turned to processing polyurethane foams as early as at the beginning of the 1950s. In the time that followed, HANNO developed into a specialist for construction joint sealing and sound insulation.
In 1973, the subsidiary Hanno Austria was formed in Himberg, near Vienna. HANNO expanded constantly in the years thereafter. In the 1970s, four new production halls were constructed at the Laatzen site. The last new hall was built at the old site in 1991. HANNO (Schweiz) AG was formed as Swiss subsidiary in 2000, followed, in 2005, by a sales office in Moscow and, in 2010, the foundation of HANNO Vito Corp. in New York. Formerly a residential building, the old premises became too small and Hanno started planning the move to the new site in the industrial estate as early as in 1996. The project made progress with the completion of stages in 2001, 2007 and 2011.
The purchase of the adjoining administration building in mint condition by the end of 2013 marked the beginning of the “reunification“ of all departments. In a Herculean effort, the administration moved to the new site in only three days at the beginning of March, followed by the last production departments.
Hanno-Werk GmbH & Co. KG Hanno-Ring 5 D-30880Laatzen