New Additions to the DALSA Piranha2 Line Scan Camera Familiy
New: 4k 10 µm doubles the responsivity of the original 4k 7 µm model. / New: 4-tapped 2k resolution doubles the throughput of the original 2k model.
(PresseBox) (München, )DALSA's new 10 µm Piranha2 cameras enrich the world's best line scan family with even more responsivity and throughput. Two 4096 pixel models (2 or 4 taps) double the responsivity of existing 7 micron technology and provide data rates up to 160 MHz, while the new 4 tapped 2048 pixel model doubles throughput to achieve 160 MHz in a 2k camera.
New: 4k 10 µm doubles the responsivity of the original 4k 7 µm model.
With double the pixel area and double the responsivity, you can achieve significant cost savings by cutting your light requirements in half. Or if you need more speed, the 4 tap 4k 10 µm camera doubles the throughput of the 2 tap 4k 7 µm model without the need for any more light.
New: 4-tapped 2k resolution doubles the throughput of the original 2k model.
Four outputs at 40MHz deliver 160 MHz throughput. This kind of speed means you can inspect twice as much product as before.
All the versatility and power you expect from the Piranha2 name.
* Camera Link™ interface for easy cabling and camera control
* Fully programmable gains and offsets for each output
* Generates test pattern for cable/system troubleshooting
* Single power supply (12-15V)
* Easy, standard lensing options (C-mount, F-mount, M72x0.75)
Real-Time Flat-Field Correction
* Flat-field pixel correction removes image distortion due to uneven illumination, optical vignetting, sensor FPN and PRNU, and other imaging system sources
* Establishes individual gains and offsets for each pixel
* Web inspection
* Semiconductor & electronics manufacturing equipment
* Postal/parcel sorting
* High performance document scanning/image lift
* Flat panel display inspection
* General machine vision