(PresseBox) (Klingenberg, ).
- 5 10/100TX IP41 rated Industrial Switch
- EN45545-2 Fire & Smoke, EN50155 and EN61373 shock/vibration certified
- Provides M12 connector with IP41 rated protection
- Wide Operating Temperature from -40°C to 75°C
- Wide range dual power inputs 12~72VDC
Lantech IES-0005B-41 is an 5 10/100 Base-TX with M12-connctor unmanaged industrial switch for IP41 rated protection, which meets the high reliability requirements demanded by industrial rolling stock applications.
The IES-0005B-41 is designed to meet with critical network environment with IP41 enclosure and M12 connectors for protection against dust and water. It have passed harsh environmental testing to comply with Industrial EMI and Safety standards as well as stability testing such as Free fall, Shock, and Vibration. For a greater flexibility in application the IES-0005B-41 supports an extended operating temperature range from -40°C to 75°C.
The wide range dual power input from 12V~72V fits with most of train/vehicle usage. With EN45545- 2 Fire & Smoke, and EN50155 certification, the IES-0005B-41 is best for railway and vehicle applications.
Lantech Communications Europe GmbH Philipp-Kachel-Str. 42a D-63911Klingenberg