Axiomtek Reveals A 17” Open Frame Panel Computer with Intel® Celeron® J1900 – FDK172-834
(PresseBox) (Langenfeld, )Axiomtek, one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of innovative, high performance and reliable PC-based industrial computer products, is proud to announce the FDK172-834, a new open frame panel computer featuring the Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 quad core 2.0 GHz (formally code: Bay Trail). The flexible FDK172-834 is equipped with a 17" TFT large size LCD, with a resolution of up to 1280 x 1024 pixels, and is specially designed with an open frame bezel for easy customization. This industrial panel PC is designed for immediate integration and can be widely deployed in indoor self-service kiosks, HMI automation, signage and many other applications.
The Axiomtek FDK172-834 provides a wide voltage power supply range from 12V – 36V DC with over current protection for increased system reliability.
- Front panel open frame design
- 17" SXGA TFT LCD display (1280 x 1024)
- Onboard quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 2.0 GHz
- Supports DDR3L SO-DIMM max. up to 8 GB
- RS-232/422/485 selectable via BIOS
- Dual PCIe Mini Card slots
- Resistive touchscreen (optional)
- 12V - 36V wide voltage and over current protection
- Supports VESA arm and open frame mount