4096 pixels, 40 MHz throughput and all of the power and cost effectiveness of the Spyder2 camera family.
(PresseBox) (München, )The Spyder2 is a small, fast, and cost effective camera boasting a full feature set and a Camera Link™ interface. The Spyder2 has impressive responsivity and programmability and offers precise control over key performance variables such as gain and offset. The 4k Spyder2 uses two taps to deliver a line rate of 9 kHz, providing you with the throughput your application requires with no compromise to image quality.
In addition to its high performance and affordability, the Spyder2 4k also incorporates unique features such as flat field correction and CDS (Correlated Double Sampling) which are typically found in scientific grade cameras. Readily available standard lens options (M72 x 0.75 and F mount) are available.
* 4096 resolution
* 10 µm pixel pitch
* High responsivity
* Base Camera Link™
* 8 or 10 bit selectable output
* Single 12 V to 15 V power supply
* Compact design
* Programmable pixel to pixel correction
* Adjustable analog and digital gain
* Analog and digital offset control
* Adjustable integration time and line rate
* Test pattern, line statistics, and camera diagnostics