IBM Business Partners Introduce New Solutions Based on IBM InfoSphere Software
(PresseBox) (The Hague, Netherlands, )IBM today announced new solutions and services based on IBM InfoSphere software are now available from IBM Business Partners. Driven by increasing demand from clients who want to use information as a strategic asset and ensure consistency around how information is defined and used across their business, IBM Business Partners such as Alpine Consulting, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Edifixio, Intelcom, Perficient, Platon, Prolifics, Satyam and Zystems are delivering new data integration and master data management offerings.
Built upon IBM InfoSphere Software, which is designed to help customers aggregate and manage data and other content from across the enterprise, the solutions announced today are designed to deliver trusted business information quickly and in a context appropriate to the people, applications, and business processes that rely on it.
InfoSphere Software supports IBM's Information On Demand strategy by combining and reconciling information from various applications and sources to provide decision-makers access to knowledge once locked away in the data center. It also enables organizations to use existing information assets more effectively and to better incorporate disparate internal and external information sources, providing a seamless flow of information regardless of format, platform or location.
"With the explosion of data growth, many organizations are data rich, but information poor," said Ariel Aubry, partner, Edifixio consulting and business solutions practice. "IBM InfoSphere software provides a complete portfolio for the management and delivery of trusted business information to help companies turn data into powerful insight. IBM InfoSphere software is the key solution used in our master data management practice to help customers achieve an integrated view of all their information."
The new Business Partner solutions unveiled today for InfoSphere software, include:
- Alpine Consulting, an IBM Premier Business Partner, offers master data management and integration solutions based on the InfoSphere family of products as well as support for identity and relationship software from IBM. The company has developed a complete information infrastructure based on IBM Information Server to provide a summary level view of the health of the Information Server environment.
- Deloitte Consulting LLP's Enterprise Information Management service line is now offering comprehensive information management services as part of its SAP implementation related service offering. The cornerstone of the offering is IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Server and IBM Information Server.
- Edifixio has expanded its current master data management practice with a team of business consultants and solutions experts dedicated specifically to customer data integration. The practice is addressing the needs of customers in the insurance, retail, manufacturing and services industries. The company also announced today the release of a new retail template for IBM WebSphere Product Center in Russian and Italian to help small and medium sized retailers speed up their master data management implementation projects. The template is preconfigured to deliver a retail industry data model, business rules, and a graphical user interface designed for business users.
- Intelcom has built a set of best practices to speed up the development of data integration projects. Intelcom is also a Center of Excellence for IBM Information Server and provides consulting and training for the IBM InfoSphere family of software throughout Norway. With numerous clients within the banking, insurance and manufacturing sectors, the company also provides expertise within master data management, data quality and metadata management. Perficient, Inc. has recently added IBM InfoSphere software to its information management, business integration, service oriented architecture and security and risk management practice.
- Platon provides business intelligence and master data management advisory and implementation services based on a comprehensive information management methodology. As the largest independent Information Management consulting firm in the Nordics, Platon serves clients throughout Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland. Over the past six years, it has built a substantial practice based on IBM InfoSphere software.
- Prolifics created an information management practice including master data management, information integration, data transformation, content management, business intelligence and data cleansing - all to better deliver secure, end-to-end SOA and Portal solutions.
- Satyam has introduced a dedicated practice for InfoSphere Master Data Management Server with a special focus on customer data integration and product information management. The company provides strategic planning, consulting and master data management services for customers worldwide.
- Zystems, based in Sweden, offers the Zeal Information Delivery Platform, based on IBM Information Server. It provides a scalable information architecture for all types of electronic data exchange and for treating information as a strategic asset. It includes master data modules called Zeal OneView, best practices for master data management and information integration.
Business Partner Marketing and Training Programs Introduced
Today IBM also unveiled its Information Platform Solutions Business Partner Marketing Program to help partners deliver InfoSphere software to their clients. The program, which includes technical education, sales enablement, marketing services support and an exclusive online partner community, draws on and extends IBM's PartnerWorld and Information On Demand Specialty programs. Its aim is to give partners greater marketing support and enablement tools aligned with IBM's portfolio of Information Management software. IBM expects the program to help partners more effectively address customers' information integration needs.
"As more organizations work to derive value from their information, we've seen rising demand in the financial services, manufacturing, retail and government industries for integration projects as well as new initiatives to deliver a master view of all product and customer information," said Jim Welch, vice president, IBM Information Platform Solutions. "Our Business Partners offer the solutions and expertise needed to help organizations reduce costs, improve business insight, enhance data governance and drive successful customer loyalty and new product programs."
Last week, IBM introduced a new FlexLearning Program that provides self-paced education and enablement on IBM InfoSphere Software. The program allows partners to build new skills without reducing the availability of the practitioners being trained.