The New Group Forms the Number One Source in Europe for Second User Assembly Equipment
(PresseBox) (Grödig bei Salzburg, )AlternativeSMT, one of the largest distributors of refurbished second user SMT assembly equipment, especially known in the UK, Italy, France and Middle East, announces today that it has joined the AdoptSMT Group of Companies and will operate under the same structure, retaining independent status. Further details of the transaction were not disclosed.
AlternativeSMT has made its name over the last decade as one of Europe's leading suppliers of refurbished second-user equipment and accessories with a wide net of correspondents.
This new force in the SMT marketplace will offer existing and new customers an unrivalled number of benefits like:
- Representation across Europe, Asia, Middle East and North Africa with experienced sales and local support staff with more than 35 years of knowledge
- Service, Training and Installation at customer's doorsteps
- Access to a worldwide inventory of approx 10 Million Euro
- Europe's largest stock of Siemens Siplace machines and complete production lines
- Unrivalled buying power due to strong financial footing
- No other company in Europe can offer such expertise and consulting for the SMT market
- Global reach through a widespread AdoptSMT Group network with industry activities worldwide and close co-operations with world best equipment sellers
AdoptSMT Group Founder and Managing Director Erhard Hofmann commented: ' we are pleased to welcome the AlternativeSMT team to AdoptSMT Group. Having worked together before, we know the AlternativeSMT team very well. With a strong cultural match and very complimentary business models it is an ideal fit in our technology segment and it further strengthens our strategic development across Europe and the rest of the world. It will not only add capacity to meet increasing demands, but as importantly, they will bring critical thought and vision as we continue to serve our global client base in years to come'.
AlternativeSMT's Peter Fraiman adds:' we had a number of choices - and after careful review selected AdoptSMT Group as the right choice for our both own people and clients. We stand committed to working with our clients using all the benefits the AdoptSMT Group will bring to us'.
Established over ten years ago, AlternativeSMT is one of the largest distributors of refurbished second user SMT assembly equipment in Europe.
Since their conception they have worked with a variety of clients in the manufacturing and sub-contracting field such as Solectron, Motorola, Flextronics and Celestica. They have delivered a number of manufacturing solutions ranging from single machine installations to installing entire SMT production lines. Based in Camden, London, the company's customer base stretches from the USA to Europe and Middle East. For more information please see www.alternativesmt.com