Intertek and Compliance Footprint AG (cfp) launch the cfp Quality Label and System assuring Global Regulatory Compliance
(PresseBox) (Leinfelden-Echterdingen, )Intertek, a leading provider of quality and safety solutions for a number of industries worldwide, announced the launch of the cfp Quality Label and System assuring Global Regulatory Compliance in cooperation with the Swiss based Compliance Footprint AG (cfp).
Businesses requiring regulatory compliance and having EHS communication issues will benefit from this streamlined, innovative assessment system whose benefits include:
- Assurance to global chemical regulations, such as REACh and GHS
- Online availability of information on "safe use of chemicals" - anytime, anywhere
- Reduction of compliance costs with the help of innovative IT and processes
- Safeguarding your business, while enhancing your competitiveness
The cfp Quality Label and System assist globally operating buyers and suppliers of chemicals in providing a ready-access proof of compliance enabling faster and easier global trade. The cfp Quality Label and System process follows five easy steps to assure legal conformity:
- Establishes a structured chemical portfolio of clients products
- Conducts a gap analysis in regard to correct regulatory content
- Assesses the degree of conformity based on established criteria and methodologies
- Describes the potential for improvement and conclude best-in-class solutions
- Issuance of the cfp Quality Label after on-site verification
About Compliance Footprint
Compliance Footprint combines and coordinates the essential core-competences in conducting regulatory compliance, safety and accountability. Compliance Footprint provides the tool and IT support for auditors to verify the regulatory conformity and to allow customized reporting in support of the safe use of chemicals. Visit www.compliance-footprint.com.