(PresseBox) (Berlin, )The proportion of electronics and software in vehicles is increasing tremendously. With the growing complexity of powertrain and electric chassis components, automotive diagnostic systems are facing considerable challenges in development, production and aftersales. Discuss these with experts onsite at IQPCs 5th International Conference Automotive Diagnostic Systems.
The next years will see the implementation of the intensified legal requirements for OBD defined in Euro 6/VI. How to best meet them, and which technical solutions will allow for an efficient measurement of particles is still up for discussion. In addition, false alarms and no-trouble-found-problems cause immense warranty and repair costs. Besides, call-backs burden consumer confidence.
The conference focuses on the following topics, presented by 8 international OEMs and 7 case studies:
• Advanced diagnostic systems: Requirements, remote diagnosis and future trends
• OBD in Euro 6/VI and worldwide: Regulatory, technical and future challenges
• ODX and OTX standardisation: Practical experience from OEM used cases
• Model-based approach of diagnosis: Evaluate new concepts for improved fault detection
• Diagnosis of mechatronic components: Strategies to reduce warranty and repair costs
Don’t miss the chance to meet representatives of major industry players such as Adam Opel AG, Daimler AG, Jaguar Land Rover Ltd., Volvo Group Trucks Technology, Ford, and many more. Additionally, three interactive workshops ensure in-depth discussions on different diagnosis methods.
The full program, detailed information how to register and relevant downloads on the topics are available on