Axiomtek Gives a 12.1"Heavy-Duty Fanless Touch Panel PC to Harsh Environment - GOT3126T-834
(PresseBox) (Langenfeld, )Axiomtek, one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of innovative, high performance and reliable PC-based industrial computer products, has announced the launch of the GOT3126T-834. The new, slim-type fanless touch panel computer is powered by the dual-core Intel® Atom™ processor E3827 (1M Cache, 1.75 GHz). Equipped with a 12.1-inch XGA color TFT LCD panel, the stylish GOT3126T-834 has higher pixel density for more sharpness. The industrial-grade touch panel system is designed to withstand a temperature range from -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F) and up to 2G of vibration with CFast™. With great reliability, the industrial panel PC is perfect for applications applied in heavy-duty industrial environments, including steel refineries, oil refineries, factory automation, internet of things related, and many more.
"Axiomtek's GOT3126T-834 provides excellent performance with power-efficient Intel® Bay Trail processor, IP65-rated front bezel and robust structure for severe environment," said Anthony Chen, product manager of the Product Marketing Division at Axiomtek. "The aluminum chassis gives the system an effective cooling solution to ensure stability and reliability. The rugged industrial panel PC offers an ultra-high brightness LCD monitor with 600 nits for improved readability in semi-outdoor environments. Moreover, with a compact size and super slim design, the 12.1" GOT3126T-834 is also suitable for self-service kiosks and infotainment kiosks."
To address demands for multiple network and wireless communications (LAN/GPRS/GSM/3G), the new GOT3126T-834 is outfitted with dual 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports, dual PCIe Mini Card slots and a pre-installed internal WLAN antenna. Other advanced features include one 2.5" SATA HDD and mSATA (or CFast™) for storage options; various mounting options of panel mount, wall mount, VESA arm and optional desktop stand. Rich I/O interfaces include four BIOS configurable RS-232/422/485 combo COM ports, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, audio (line-out) and VGA interface. The Axiomtek GOT3126T-834 is also compatible with WES8, WES7, Windows® 7 and 8.1 for latest software platform support. Axiomtek's GOT3126T-834 touch panel computer is truly a robust and cost-effective solution that will fit the needs of many industries.
The 12.1in Intel® Bay Trail fanless touch panel PC is available for shipping now. We provide a wide array of IoT & M2M industrial systems and boards. For more product information or pricing, please visit our global website at www.axiomtek.com or via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Please contact one of our sales representatives at email@example.com.
- Intel® Atom™ dual core processor E3827 1.75 GHz (codename: Bay Trail)
- 12.1-inch XGA color TFT LCD display with resolution of 1024 x 768 and 600 nits high brightness
- Dual PCIe Mini Card slots and WLAN antennas for wireless LAN/GPRS/GSM/3G connections (optional)
- One 2.5" SATA HDD and mSATA/CFast™ for storage capacity
- Fanless thermal solution and anti-vibration up to 2G with CFast™
- Extend operating temperature from -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- A variety of mounting options: panel/ wall/ VESA arm/ desktop stand (optional)
- Supports four COM ports (RS-232/422/485), two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, audio (line-out) and VGA interface
- IP65, NEMA 4 rugged protection for front bezel
- User friendly on-screen display (OSD)
AXIOMTEK Deutschland GmbH Hans-Böckler-Str. 10 D-40764Langenfeld