(PresseBox) (Langenfeld, )Axiomtek, one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of innovative, high performance and reliable PC-based industrial computer products, has announced the release of the GOT710-837, its newest fanless panel PC certified with EN50155 for railway applications. The GOT710-837 is equipped with a 10.4-inch SGVA TFT LCD display with high brightness LED backlight (1000 nits), which can allow a train operator to easily read any operational status messages, even under direct sunlight. Design for ease of use and maintenance, this all-in-one industrial touch panel PC also has an alternative keypad control on the front panel for easy access and cleaning purposes. This feature-rich panel PC has an IP65 rating, M12 connectors and is EN50155 certified. The electronics inside the panel PC are well protected from harsh operating conditions and can withstand high vibrations, dust, spillage and high level of humidity. The GOT710-837 is particularly suitable for demanding HMI applications in the railway sector, including tasks like monitoring and controlling train functions such as speed, temperature, and security, or for fleet management.
- 10.4-inch SGVA (800 x 600) color TFT LCD display with 1000 nits brightness
- Fanless cooling system with Intel® AtomTM Processor E3845 at 1.91GHz
- Supports one 16GB flash onboard and one mSATA port
- Supports two USB 2.0 ports and two COM ports
- Supports two PCI Express Mini Card slots
- Supports panel mount, wall mount, VESA arm and desktop stand
- Supports wide operating temperature range of -20°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F) and is IP65 and NEMA4 compliant